Monday 2 October 2017

friends, family, fotos................

this weekend has been a big one.............I ended up taking a rec day Friday to catch up with some old school friends.........it was a long lunch and great to see them.........Friday afternoon saw a quick catch up with some relatives on both sides of my family...........
Saturday saw a cousins wedding..............this had me tied up all day as I took the phfotos which was great fun but stressful worrying if they will be ok and they like what I snap..............
It was a cool cloudy day............the clouds made it great for pics but it got a bit fresh later in the afternoon into the evening...........
Some sneeky glimpses to share as its my cousins decision to share the pics.............
Sunday I got to catch up with the other side of the family for a family reunion............well they had been catching up all weekend but I was trying to fit everything in.........great to see them also.........
Up early and home this morning.......cows and sheep need to be fed........
Time has changed for daylight savings...........I HATE IT...........
Thank goodness it is a long weekend in NSW as I need today to recover..........
Hope you have enjoyed a great weekend also.........
Catch you later.......
Chookyblue.........

15 comments:

Lin said...

It all sounds like great fun. I am sure your photo's will be loved as the glimpses you give are gorgeous. The one of the glasses is beautiful. xx

Maria said...

Your photos are beautiful. I love the one of the rings. What a lovely setting idea. And I am with you on daylight savings.. I hate it too. Hope you get some of the rain that is coming down.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Sounds like a great weekend of socializing and catching up with friends and loved ones! Your photos are lovely, I am sure they will be pleased! xx

Maria said...

Lots of catching up for a great weekend...your photos are always fantastic so I'm sure your cousin and new hubby will be delighted....
Yes I am happy we don't have daylight saving....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh beautiful photos! What a great weekend you had x

gracie said...

You have been most busy. The pictures are lovely and I am sure they will love them.

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

Beautiful pics! You are a talented photographer!

Barb said...

FAbulous pictures....so romantic looking as well....

The Sloan Patch said...

Lovely photos...sounds like a beautiful weekend.

jude's page said...

Sounds like a great weekend, fitting it all in. The photos will be lovely, and glad you had some time out. I am off to a family wedding this weekend.

Fiona said...

busy busy and some gorgeous pictures...
Hugz

Jenny said...

I love the photos you did a great job.

Raewyn said...

What an honour to be asked to do the photos! It looks like a beautiful setting and sounds like a great weekend!

Maria said...

Sounds like a great weekend...including the Friday! My daughter asked one of her stepsisters to take photos to complement the ones taken by the professional. All the professional ones were done in the garden where the wedding took place, instead of going off somewhere to have them done. Liz and Cam wanted to get straight into the party! Lol

Wendy said...

I'm sure she will love everything you snapped. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding and nice weather for her special day. I hate when the time changes as well...we have a few more weeks here in the states before it changes for us and I am not looking forward to it changing.