Friday 17 January 2014

more babies, insidious drought.........

8 more babies to join the family.......
mothers either sold or shot..........
%*&^%$$ drought........
why am I writing this at 3am in the morning because I can't sleep......
&^%*& drought........
can I source some hay that isn't the price of gold...........
do I sell all/some of my cows.............
now sure how long I can keep doing this for.............
&^%*$^$$%^# drought
seriously lacking in a good nights sleep............
everyone is at there limits............emotionally, financially, physically.....I know I am not alone........we try and support each other as best we can.............how long can we keep going......how long is a piece of string......the politician don't care........we aren't suppose to have droughts any more.......they wiped all the drought policy....they don't want to bring it back.......
^$^&$&$ drought the silent natural disaster......if it happened as fast as a flood or a fire people would be up in arms if nothing was done to help but drought is insidious.........
once the flood has peaked or the fire is put out (in a short space of time) you can move forward not saying it is good but you can move forward..........but with drought you never know when the peak is coming...........
&^*^%$^*$ drought
water is low........dams dry or drying up or very close to this.........
money is going out but when will some come back in..............
^$$#$#$# drought...........
farmers - we feed you and clothe you..........
many of us are struggling.............
stupid insidious drought!!!!
Chookyblue