Monday 1 December 2008

xmas presents.........

parcels loaded on the sleigh for Christine C, Julie S, Cathi, Maria Elena, Laila, Maree We, Marc, Anne Heidi, Catherine F, Gudrun, Ailsa, Rosemarie................

parcels received by...........Tracey Ba, Amanda, Robyn, Anne Marie, Lorraine H, Nemo..........don't forget to email me when you receive.........I can let Santa know you have recived your parcel here..........

There are approx 19 people left to confirm their postage with me and some of these have been pre arranged to send late for special reasons but the rest assure me they will all be sent by 1 Dec with a couple by the 3rd Dec so please don't panic..........no one is missing in action at this stage so I am a HAPPY ELF.............but as some girls are starting to worry that they have no present on the sleigh yet I will email the girls that are waiting so they can stop stalking the mail man...........

Chookyblue.............

3 comments:

Kris said...

Lol! "Stalking the mail man", what a lovely image! And how easy would it be? He has a set routine, it would be a piece of cake! Lucky my SSCS has already arrived and is under the tree. Lucky for the postie (Aussie mail man), that is!

Angels Come to Play said...

Chooks I have told you before stop worrying about the SSCS after all your drama with the harvest we should be the least of your worries. Do take care and look after your family. I am thinking of you.
Biggest hugs
Shelley

Unknown said...

Hurray, mine is on the way to me :)