Saturday 27 December 2008

My SSCS and goodies..........

Well no surprises for me as I knew who my SSCS was............Rachel G PS I Quilt............but I am thrilled with my goodies............a mini quilt (to go with the others on my wall) and and little thread basket...........love the fancy stitch that Rachel has used for the quilting...........must remember that...............thanks Rachel......love it all..........

Tracey popped a little parcel for me into Fairy Girls package...........thanks Tracey..........a cow frame and some wonderful cards designed by Tracey..........

Tracey - Quilting in Conneticut has been in my swap both years and sent me this little stitched ornament for my tree.............love it thanks.........will be treasured and remembered for years to come..........

Sharon Z sent a little "thanks" parcel...........love the cooks............but my question is what do i do with the maple things...........

Fairy Girl gave me a quilting calendar................also includes the pattern of all the quilts.........

Cheryl Polka Dot and Ric Rac sent me this lovely Christmas wallhanging............will have to organise a stick for it.................

Anita O sent some mags and cloths..........love these mags as I don't get them here way to expensive to buy...............

Thanks everyone you have been way to kind.................

Dh excelled himself this year and made me and Fairy Girl a wonderful sewing table............will try and get a pic soon.............lots of plans and thoughts went into it...........it has many "features".............I am impressed..........

Coming very soon all the pics...............

Take care til next time...............Chookyblue...............

9 comments:

Karen said...

I have a new Christmas Kitchen Towel, a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L mini quilt, some yummy candy and guess who they are from??? Yes, it's you...Thanks a TON!!! They are all very appreciated. Pics will be up on my blog by the end of the weekend. Thanks, also for organizing and over seeing the whole SSCS Swap. Another successful venture;)

Cathi said...

What great gifts!! Love the little quilts and all the other goodies.
Thank you for organising the SSCS -- it was a great fun!

Leanne said...

Lots of wonderful blogging goodness there.....hope your feeling better.

Lily Mulholland said...

Hope you're feeling better in Chooky land :)

Nice haul...you deserved to be spoiled Donna :)

jacquie said...

i'm so glad you had a wonderful santa. thanks so much for being the perfect elf!

Lurline said...

Lovely gifts - hope you are feeling a little better today!
Hugs - Lurline♥
PS - like the look of that pinwheel quilt on your calendae!

rachel griffith said...

yayyy.
glad you liked it!!!
:D

SharonZ said...

Glad you like your goodies, elf. If the maple sugar candy is too sweet for you to eat, you could try putting it in your coffee or tea instead of regular sugar. The candy was made from sap tapped from maple trees right here in New York State, then processed and cooked and turned into yummy maple-flavored candy! Enjoy!

Browndirtcottage said...

Yes....goodies galore!!!