Monday 1 December 2008

Butterfly Award........

May Britt thinks I'm cool what a hoot..............thanks for the award........

And the rules are:
1. Post about the award
2. Link back to the givee.
3. Place the award on my sidebar
4. Choose 10 blogs that I think are cool.

You know I hate choosing people so I would like to nominte my SSCS list...........the list is only there til I get all the pics posted after Christmas so take the advantage now go and visit and enjoy all the wonderful bloggers that are part of my swap............I found some cool new ones for myself so I am sure there is someone you don't know in the list............check it out...............I think maybe it was Trashy that set her self a task of trying to visit and comment on all the SSCS blogs......

If your in my swap and you want to continue the award..........go ahead..........consider yourself tagged..............

Chookyblue..........

1 comment:

jodie said...

ike the new banner, very festive. and congratulations to you for bringing all of these people from different lands together.