Saturday 24 May 2008

New cards.........more new blogs.......

I am really sorry but someone asked me about my cards the other day and I just can't find the email................please please email me again..................

here are the latest additions to the range...............(if you go to the label cards(at the bottom of my blog) you will find the others)

I am having so much fun finding new blogs (well new to me) but here are some more NEW ones...........omg the bloglines list is getting out of control.............

&&&

Audrey and Maude...........congrats girls and goodluck.............

&&&

converted another one when in Nundle.................welcome flutter by angel (not sure that is the name we came up with while drinking wine.............lol)

&&&

Now if you are new to blogland you may want to check out this post by Rose Marie telling you how to make yourselves replyable.................very important...............

&&&

And Daisy Chain took up my challenge with the camera and look what she got.............

&&&
if you havn't worked it out I changed my template .............like this one sooo much better............... as they say a change is as good as a holiday...........


&&&
Pincushion Swap………..I have my secret partner………my lips are sealed...........

............take care til next time.............

..................Chookyblue................

13 comments:

Cathy said...

love the new look blog! thanks for mentions! really appreciate it. Now fingers crossed that someone might actually like our stuff.

Your cards are gorgeous.

Stina Blomgren said...

Thanks for keeping us updated to all the new fantastic blogs... you do know that this keep us from sewing..don´t you...;D

Anonymous said...

Wow! I like your new blog template too. I'm loving your slide show. Very nice.....

Leanne said...

The new template looks great... my list of blogs is growing at a rapid pace to.

Candace said...

Thank goodness for Google Reader, with your help, I am getting a list of great blogs to follow up on. Just looking at the pictures is a pleasure.

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Chookyblue! The new look blog is great - also good to know I wasn't just seeing things when it came up looking different to usual!! Tee! Hee! Hee! I love the card showing the photo of the rusty wheel - I love old machinery used as garden ornaments! Have fun this weekend! Bear Hugs! KRIS (Tag Along Teddies)

Annie said...

Hi Chook, I'm not working today, so checked out all those links. You are such a good blogger to share the love. Have a great day.

Thimbleanna said...

Love the new template Chook!

Jenny said...

Your new cards are fabulous as usual. Thanks for the mention and for the new blogs-I know what you mean about bloglines getting out of control! Cheers

Helz said...

Hey Chookyblue - Just Luv your Slideshow & I Now have No Problem Whatsoever with MY Umbrella Grass after seeing YOURS - OMG...

Grazia said...

Thank you for the links!!!!
Your blog has a wonderful new look...I love it!!!!
Ciao!!!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful cards, and it's always nice to find some new blogs. Thanks for all the info. Love the header:-)!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.