Sunday 20 April 2008

bits and pieces........

Hi girls.............just want to show you my new "BEST FRIEND" I am in love.........this little blower is working a treat on getting the umbrella grass onto the lawn and then dh can mow it.........lots of days work to do but it is improving until the wind blew again and added a little more.........

Now just to prove I am sewing I started this little project this morning and hopefully will show you more progress later but do you know what I am making??????

This is what I started with.........

hopefully back soon..........until then take care............

7 comments:

jodie said...

a dolls quilt?

Lissa Jane said...

hmmm a table runner or bag???

those blowers are beaut.. we have one to do our very small yard, saves using the hose to sweep with (which is also naughty) and I dont have to use my broom (saves on arm power there and keeps my broom in tip top condition for when I need to travel to places)


take care

Lissa
PS I'll be back to check out what you finished *W*

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Nice new best friend....why did you show that fabric, I have some fat quarters sitting here, now, I will have to do something with them, they are just sooooooo beautiful.

Jenny said...

glad to see you have such a useful new best friend. Beautiful fabric:)

Cheryl said...

Pretty yummy fabrics!! And a great helper your friend must be!

Stina Blomgren said...

Love to see that you have a new allied force in that war with that nasty GRASS... and wow...those lovely squares...they are just beautiful...love to see more of what they will transform into...

Leanne said...

Loving your new best friend.