Tuesday 12 June 2007

i'll get back to you soon

ok so I have tried 6 times to upload pics onto blogger..........I had a wonderful weekend with dragonfly. It has been great and I have lots of pics to post but last night I had a family crisis and today I had to support my Mum dealing with it so I am flat tonight and blogger is not co-operating so will have another go tomorrow night and hopefully I will feel cheery.
I have quilt display and sewing to post about..........many pics may have to do several posts..................take care

3 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Mine played up yesterday, will look forward to the pics. Still getting wet up there? Tracey

Tazzie said...

Sending big hugs your way, I hope all is well.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Teodo said...

I hope all is better.
ciao ciao